Pick the packages coming from the data cables using the Hubots and dispatch them on the network board using some of the most commonly used RTS commands.
- Left mouse click over a bot = select the overlapping bot;
- Left mouse click not over a bot = clear selection;
- Left mouse + dragging = Select one or multiple bots;
- 1,2,3 are shortcuts for selecting the 3 available bots;
- Right mouse click = move selected bots to mouse position;
- Hold Shift + right mouse = stack up to 4 points to make selected bots batch those destinations on a "ping pong" like sequence;
- Hold Alt + right mouse = stack up to 4 points to make selected bots batch those destinations on a "Loop" like sequence;
- Left clicking over any of the existing path nodes excludes It;
- Once a bot gets closer enough to a package It will immediately load it;
- Once a bot with a loaded package gets closer enough of the network board, It will immediately dispatch that package;
Ludum Dare 42 entry, by :
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.