A downloadable tool
Fish Flock is an easy-to-use asset that manage a shoal of fish. The fishes move in flock and keep themselves as a group and also avoiding to collide with each other as they swim.
- The asset supports Unity's built-in renderer, URP and HDRP!
- For MacOS users, the asset will need to use the Metal renderer to use Compute Shaders otherwise you can't use the GPU computation mode.
- Follow random generated points or a specific target.
- Instancing or prefab instantiation for the fishes.
- Process the fishes through a Compute Shader (GPU) or in the CPU.
- Collision Avoidance against unity built-in colliders.
- Acceleration, speed, force, turn speed, transform scale and neighbour distance customization through inspector.
- Includes one simple shader that simulates the swimming movement of a fish.
- Multiple flocking groups on a scene.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: